My Super Shield Icon Is Red
The SuperShield icon located in the bottom right corner of the screen should always be green. In the event that you run into a red Super Shield icon; please take the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the red icon and look for an error message.
- Restart your computer.
- If the icon remains red, please contact our help desk.
To resolve this issue:
- Open a new Finder window,
- Then open the Applications folder.
- Scroll down and open Utilities and then open Activity Monitor.
- Locate PC Matic in the list then click on PC Matic to Highlight the program in the list.
- Click the X at the top of the window to Force Quit the application.
- PC Matic should relaunch and you should see a green shield.
If the Super Shield icon remains red after following these steps please submit a ticket to our help desk.